Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic structures? Are you looking to put your strong, superintendent skills to use building hospitality, healthcare, aviation, high-rise, mixed-use and higher education projects? Well then, Austin Commercial is the right career move for you. Austin Commercial is currently seeking an Interiors Superintendent for projects in the Dallas, TX area. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
Our Interiors Superintendents provide overall direction and control of day-to-day field construction activities on high-end interior finish outs on large, commercial construction projects. This includes sequencing and coordination of the crafts in an efficient manner, allocation of manpower, materials, equipment utilization, overall management of the project safety plan and overall construction quality.
· Project Start-up
· Planning and organization of work segments
· Supervision of self-performed work
· Jobsite Safety
· Materials procurement
· Directs field engineers in the initial survey and layout of the jobsite
· Inspection of field construction work in progress to guarantee high-quality workmanship
· Self-performed labor, material and equipment cost management
· Close-out activities (punch lists)
· Development of subordinates such as Assistant Superintendents and Field Engineers
· Liaison between owners, architects, suppliers, etc.
· The Interiors Superintendent must have a minimum of seven years' field experience in interior finish outs on large commercial construction projects ranging from $50 to $200 million in size.
· Experience preferred in aviation, healthcare, high-rise, higher-education or corporate campus construction
· Austin Commercial is proud of our customer service reputation and are looking for construction professionals with the same dedication.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar degree program is a plus, but not required.
We offer excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and a matching 401K plan and we are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company. To learn more about Employee-Ownership, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/employee-ownership.html.
Austin Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Austin Commercial
This is an opportunity to join one of North America's most respected and fastest growing commercial construction firms. With regional operations and iconic projects across the United States, Austin Commercial has clearly established itself as a builder and employer of choice. From complex airports, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, research labs and sports facilities, and other emerging markets, Austin Commercial brings ingenuity and a proven track record through construction manager at risk, bid-build, design-build, fast track, etc.