Austin Industries has an outstanding opportunity for a qualified Payroll/Finance/Accounting professional in Dallas, TX. The Payroll Analyst will perform a variety of complex support activities associated with the administration, reporting, auditing, and delivery of payroll services to multiple operating companies. Primary responsibilities will be payroll-related accounting, tax administration, and financial reporting to internal and external customers.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
* 2-4 years related work experience
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Strong Excel (vLookup, Pivot Table, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Certified Payroll Practitioner (CPP) preferred
* Oracle-based Accounting/Payroll/Reporting systems proficiency
* In-house payroll processing experience
We offer excellent benefits including Medical insurance, Dental insurance and a matching 401K plan and we are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company!
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Austin Industries
Austin Industries and its operating companies engage in almost every type of civil, commercial and industrial construction. Austin is owned entirely by its employees through its Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Austin Industries has a rich history. We are one of the largest and most diversified construction firms in the nation. Austin stands on the core values of Uncompromising Integrity, Employee-ownership, Exemplary Service and Excellence in Safety. To learn more about our history, culture and operations, visit us at www.austin-ind.com.