Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic structures? Are you looking to put your strong, administrator skills to use for a company known for building hospitality, healthcare, aviation, high-rise, mixed-use and higher education structures? Austin Commercial is currently seeking an Insurance Administrator to be located at our corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
This position reports to the Controlled Insurance Program Manager. General duties include Subcontractor enrollments, Workers Compensation and General Liability claims filing and monitoring and fielding questions from contractors and subcontractors regarding program requirements and claims handling.
Enrollment in the CIP:
* Helps project team solicit enrollment documents for subcontractors that are to be enrolled. Reviews documents and certificates of insurance for accuracy.
* Transmits enrollment documents to broker and carrier
* Notifies subcontractor and project team when subcontractor is enrolled and can begin work on-site.
* Forwards enrollment letter and certificate of insurance for on-site coverage to subcontractor, project team and Job Cost Administrator handling the project.
* Notifies subcontractors when annual and final payroll reports are due. Tracks receipt of payroll reports and continues to follow-up with subcontractors, project team and Job Cost Administrator until all reports are received.
* Forward reports to broker.
Certificates of Insurance
* Tracks off-site certificates of insurance for subcontractors and requests renewal certificates of insurance.
* Forward to broker, project team and Job Cost Administrator.
* Collects documents from Subcontractor when a worker is injured on-site. Works with clinic to get post-accident drug screen results and work status reports.
* Files claim with carrier within 24 hours of injury.
* Continue to work with injured worker, subcontractor and adjuster on claim until closed.
* Covers and supports other members of the service center.
* Maintains good relations with the project team and subcontractors.
* 3+ years’ comparable experience, preferably in insurance.
* Prefer experience with CCIP/CIP insurance programs.
* Professional, upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, and takes pride in work.
* Must be extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
We offer excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and a matching 401K plan and we are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company. To learn more about Employee Ownership, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/commercial/about/employee-ownership.
Austin Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is an opportunity to join one of North America's most respected and fastest growing Commercial/Aviation construction firms. With regional operations and iconic projects across the United States, Austin Commercial has clearly established itself as a builder and employer of choice. From complex airports, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, research labs and sports facilities, and other emerging markets, brings ingenuity and a proven track record through construction manager at risk, bid-build, design-build, fast track, etc.