Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic structures? Are you looking to put your strong, document control skills to use with a company known for building hospitality, healthcare, aviation, high-rise, mixed-use and higher education structures? Well then, Austin Commercial is the right career move for you. Austin Commercial is currently seeking a Document Control Administrator for projects in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
The Document Control Administrator will manage all documents during the pursuit, preconstruction and construction phases of large, commercial construction projects. Will also assist in the development of document control procedures and train employee-owners to manage the document control process during construction. This is a great opportunity to join an established company and add immediate value.
* Develops and administers all record keeping, including all written and electronic correspondence, reporting for safety and quality and administering all submittals.
* Responsible for document distribution internally and to owners, designers, material suppliers, subcontractors and sub-consultants.
* Responsible for inserting RFIs, document revisions, etc. into the contract documents, as well as distributing notifications for updated documents to the internal team and subcontract partners.
* Producing training manuals
* Training new and existing staff in the usage of Aconex
* Develops and audits the file system for consistency in naming conventions and file locations.
* Assists project team in document search.
* Provides document control training including procedures, policies, and software.
* Compiles owner progress report and pay request documents including content checks and transmittal.
* Assists with project document control startup and implementation.
* Assists with project closeout, assembly and organization of as-built documents and file transfer to owner and archives.
* A minimum of four (2) years’ progressive document control experience on commercial construction projects is required.
* Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Experience in Aconex is a plus.
* Demonstrates a high volume of production in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrates attention to detail in work product.
* Strong organizational abilities.
We offer excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and a matching 401K plan and we are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company.
Austin Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Austin Commercial
This is an opportunity to join one of North America's most respected and fastest growing commercial construction firms. With regional operations and iconic projects across the United States, Austin Commercial has clearly established itself as a builder and employer of choice. From complex airports, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, research labs and sports facilities, and other emerging markets, Austin Commercial brings ingenuity and a proven track record through construction manager at risk, bid-build, design-build, fast track, etc.